- Go to Ads Manager, click your ad account.
- Click to the drop down bar where ‘All Campaigns’ is being shown. Change it to ‘All Ads’ to fetch a complete list of the ads in your campaigns.
- There is a checkbox appearing to the left of every ad’s name. Click the one that you want to get the URL for. Then, a dark toolbar will appear that shows the ‘Preview’ option. Click on it.
- A popup window will show up. Click the “View post permalink with comments” link under your ad preview section.
- Finally, your ad will be opened in a new browser window. Copy the URL from browser address bar.
Buy 5 Facebook Comments
Buy 10 Facebook Comments
Buy 20 Facebook Comments
Buy 25 Facebook Comments
Buy 50 Facebook Comments
Buy 100 Facebook Comments
Buy 150 Facebook Comments
Buy 200 Facebook Comments
5 Facebook Comments with Video Attachment
10 Facebook Comments with Video Attachment
5 Facebook Comments with Image
10 Facebook Comments with Image
How To Get Facebook Ad URL | 10-in-1 Results-driven Social Media Marketing Software – Simply enter the URL link to your Facebook ad post, you will be able to buy Facebook reactions and likes for your Facebook ad and post at an extremely low price. Here is a tutorial on how to get the ad
How to add URL tags to your Facebook Ads and a free tool – What are URL tags and how to use them to better track your Facebook Campaigns results in Google Analytics. This is how to add tags to your ads.
How to Find the URL for Any Facebook Profile or Business Page – You can find the Facebook URL for a profile or business page whether you’re using a web browser on your computer or the Facebook mobile app.
3 Easy Steps to Create Your Facebook Vanity URL [+ Tips] – The next step in personalizing your Facebook Page is creating a vanity URL. Discover how to create one and the benefits of having a customized URL.
Can You Direct Link to Advertise in Facebook? | Small Business – Chron.com – Can You Direct Link to Advertise in Facebook?. A survey by Webtrends projected that more than $4 billion would be spent on Facebook ads during 2011. That figure alone should be enough to make every advertiser consider including the social networking site in any advertising strategy. A successful Facebook ad contains a …
How to Change Your Facebook Page URL / Username Easily 2023 | LouiseM – Wondering how to change your Facebook Page URL? Here’s the step-by-step tutorial, plus cautions and troubleshooting tips for changing your FB Page username.
Add tracking URLs to your Facebook ads – Search Ads 360 Help – To attribute visits and conversions to social campaigns in Search Ads 360, clicks need to be redirected to Search Ads 360 using the Search Ads 360 tracking URL (clickserver URL). Each clickserver URL